Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lovin' That Thumb {My Creative Scrapbook}

Good Thursday morning to you!  I'm so glad that I was able to recover all of my files from my old hard drive that crashed last week.  Whew!  The thought of having to re-photograph all of my scrappy pages just made me cringe.  Not to mention all my iTunes music.  Luckily, the iCloud saved every song I've ever bought, but it didn't save the songs I transferred over from CDs.  So I'm having to do that again because that's how I get a lot of my music for my Spin classes.  But at least nothing was lost!  Thank goodness for that.

I have a layout to share today that I made using the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I was able to get a lot of pages out of this kit, which focuses on the Vintage Bliss line from Simple Stories with a few Basic Grey embellishments thrown in.

I'm not a huge flower person, but I couldn't resist this huge yellow beauty...wow!


You can check out all the beautiful kits at MCS right HERE.  They're all amazing!  Also, go HERE to check out the May sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. such a beautiful page! I love the blue background paint! I am also not a huge flower person either, especially the really frilly ones.. but that one is perfect! :) Glad to hear you didn't lose everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute page! I love this Vintage Bliss line. The flower is ADORABLE and I love the way you mixed in the diecut in the title. Very pretty page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo!!!! MCS always has the best kits!!! You make it look so easy Missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute photo and the Canvas flower adds some great texture to your page, Missy!! And I love the fun little circles on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright fresh colors on this page and that litte itty bitty bottle cap!

    ReplyDelete