Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook May Reveal!

Hey there, friends!  I'm so excited to share the new May kits from My Creative Scrapbook today!!  Talk about beautiful...all of the available kits are just so pretty and fun!  Here they all are...

The Main Kit

The Creative Kit

The Limited Edition Kit

The Album Kit

The Off-The-Page Project Kit

The Mixed Media Kit

Aren't they all awesome?!  Head on over HERE to purchase them!

I got to work with the Main Kit, and it's full of the new Vintage Bliss line from Simple Stories and the embellishments are Basic Grey and Prima.  I made SIX pages with my kit, and I still have product left over!  Here is one of my pages.  I cut some strips, but I also used a lot of the little bar code strips at the bottoms of the patterned papers.  Don't forget about those!  I started with a plain white cardstock background and did a little bit of painting & dripping.  I used a foam brush and some watered down mist.  So easy to do!


I just love these Basic Grey bottle caps!  They're so adorable!


One of the patterned papers is full of these butterflies...I fussy cut a lot of them for my pages.  I also used a black pen to do some outlining...just a simple outline makes it look so different.


I based my layout on a sketch I created.  If you use it, I'd love to see your layout!


I'll be sharing my other pages throughout the month...but you can head on over to the MCS gallery and check out LOADS (and I do mean LOADS) of the team's work!  You will be overwhelmed by all the beautiful inspiration over there.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodnes! You know I will be using that sketch!! How do you come up with such neat things?! LOVE IT! I love the orientation of this one with the journaling in the middle under the photo! too cool! thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch Missy...I can't wait to try it...Thank you to Andrea for introducing me to your blog and your fabulous sketches!!

    ReplyDelete