Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Challenge Me Happy #46

Hey there!  It's the middle of May already...wow.  Time for another Challenge Me Happy assignment :)  This one is a WORD challenge, and the word is WATER.  I used it in my title.  I scrapped some photos of my little stinker in the tub from a few years ago.  I used more of my MME Follow Your Heart line...I just love it so much!

I cut strips and made them into large-sized pennant shapes on the end.  I also added some rhinestones, some twine and some buttons, along with some Pebble stickers here and there.


The winner of this challenge will win a prize package from 2 Crafty Chipboard.  An excellent prize if I do say so myself :)  You have until midnight June 1st to upload your project HERE on the CMH blog.  Remember, your layout must be newly made just for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Another awesome layout! That MME line is still one of my faves ever! I love all of your pennants and the cute little elements you snuck in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! And I totally agree with the "...little elements you snuck in there"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page Missy!! I love the pennants behind your photos and the little bit of sparkle from the rhinestones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page Missy!! I love the pennants behind your photos and the little bit of sparkle from the rhinestones!!

    ReplyDelete