Sunday, May 26, 2013

Baby Goose {My Creative Scrapbook}

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  I'm popping on this morning to share another page I made using the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I created six pages with this kit, and I still have goodies left over :)  This is page #5, and honestly, it's my least favorite.  Something about the banner at the bottom bugs me...now that I look at it, I wish I'd have made it a little messier or something.

Anyway, this kit has been so much fun to work with.  All the Simple Stories included are just perfect for all my girly photos!


This big Prima flower (which is not my usual style) was a little too light and fluffy.  So I painted it a little darker and smushed it down quite a bit.  Much better!


I just love how clean my Cameo cuts...it amazes me every time!  I titled this one Baby Goose because that is one of Paige's many nicknames.  I have no idea where it came from, but it has just always fit her :)


One of my go-to embellishments...buttons and twine!


Thanks for stopping by today...have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks perfect Missy! The banner is just right and balances out everything you have going on at the top of the layout!

    ReplyDelete