Friday, May 3, 2013

Challenge Me Happy #45

Hey there, scrappy friends!  I'm so glad it's Friday...it's been a busy week, and I'm looking forward to some relaxation this weekend.  I wanted to hop on today and share the latest from Challenge Me Happy. Challenge #45 is to SCRAPLIFT an amazing page from one of our team members!  Marie Johansson's page is on the CMH blog HERE, and it's just gorgeous!  All you have to do is lift it.  I love her style!  Go check out her blog HERE.

I used an older MME collection...Follow Your Heart.  I just love the golds, blues and browns, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of using hexagons :)  This photo cracks me up...my girls look so thrilled to be close to one another...haha.  NOT!  I had to get a little sarcastic with my title.  I can hardly ever get them together for a photo.  It took me sticking them in swings to do it!  The joys of siblings who can't stand each other...sigh.


 The winner of this challenge will receive a Scoot collection pack from Echo Park! Definitely worth playing for!

Go check out what the other DT members created for their lifts...gorgeous pages!  You have until midnight May 15th to upload your projectAnd remember, your project must be made just for CMH and no other challenges.

Thanks for stopping by...and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That photo is too funny, Missy!! And I love the title you chose to go with it!! The MME looks fab on your page and I think the hexagons are an awesome trend too!

    ReplyDelete