Sunday, January 6, 2013

ScrapFIT - Negative Punches

Happy Sunday, scrappy friends!  I hope you've had a great weekend so far.  School starts back up for the kids around here on Tuesday, so we have today and one more day to be lazy before the craziness goes back into full effect.  I'll be somewhat glad, though, to get back into our normal routine.  And I know the girls are getting bored...they'll be glad to get back to school.

Anyway, I wanted to share the latest Warm-Up over at ScrapFIT.  The rules are to use NEGATIVE PUNCHES on your project.  Sometimes it seems like we punch our shape and then the paper we have left with the big hole in it is just trash.  Not so!  Don't throw those scraps away....use them!  I used both the punch itself and the negative.  I love how this turned out!

I'm on a mission to use up my So Happy Together line from Echo Park...I've made about five pages from the leftovers so far...and I still have more!


If you'd like to play along with this challenge, you need to link up your project by noon on January 19th on the ScrapFIT blog HERE.  The winner will be featured in our FITGirl Spotlight later this month!

Thanks so much for visiting me today....have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! Love how you used the arrows and the details like the floss and the button. Great challenge. Would give me the excuse I need to play with my anywhere punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are amazing, missy, so fun and trendy :) adorable photo, awesome details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this page is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of my fave EP lines and I love how you used it on this page Missy!! The negative pieces with the hearts are so cute and I love the clusters with the washi tapes mixed in!

    ReplyDelete