Thursday, January 31, 2013

Challenge Me Happy #39

Hey there, friends!  It's been over a week since I posted anything...wow!  Time is just passing me by like I'm standing still.  Today I'm sharing the newest challenge over at Challenge Me Happy.  The task is to create a layout featuring WHITE SPACE.  That's hard for a lot of people...including me!  It's hard for me to just leave a huge chunk of my page "as is."

Here's what I came up with.  I used the Hopscotch line from Fancy Pants, which I purchased from My Scraps & More a few months ago.  I love that it comes with a sheet of pre-cut banners...I decided to punch them out and use them up!  I used a small stencil & some inks to create the flower background...that really started out as just an experiment.  I added some FP buttons with some twine, some journaling & some yellow splatters, and that was it.


The winner of this fun challenge will win a paper pack from Maja Design.  This is a paper manufacturing company from Sweden who produces lovely soft & romantic papers.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT created on the CMH blog...lots of awesome inspiration & ideas!  You have until midnight February 15th (New Zealand time) to upload your layouts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome; you definitely can rock that white space- and I adore your bright colors, as always. I can't help but smile when I look at one of your layouts- they're all just so happy!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Missy!! I really love the multi-color masking you did, looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the White Space Missy!! I love how you filled it in, with just a little bit of mist!! And all of those banners are just too fun!! Great colors and layering on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you rocked it! I know that it isn't normally your style.. but you did wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and I completely love those banners!

    ReplyDelete