Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Late Night Read @ My Scraps

Hey there, scrappy friends!  I am so excited about the new releases coming soon to the My Scraps and More store...with CHA this weekend, it won't be long before we will want to buy up all the new scrappy goodness!  I'm on a mission to use up some of my older lines.  This For The Record 2 Documented line was one of my favorites from Echo Park.  I believe this is my fourth page using it, and I still have more to go.  If you've been following fellow DT member Tracy's posts, you'll know that she suggested this idea, and I decided to give it a go.  There is no sense in hoarding all of those beautiful papers!

Anyway, here is my page...lots of fun layers, some misting & stamping...some buttons & twine...and some washi tape thrown in. This page was up on the blog HERE yesterday.


You can still get a lot of these papers in the store HERE...and if you go now, you can get 40% off of whatever you purchase!  That's almost HALF OFF!  We have to make room for all the new releases, so go on over and do some shopping!  Use the code CLEAROUT 0113 at checkout.  Today is the last day!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT week!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this on the kraft paper! The colors are perfect on it. I love your misting in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Missy!! I love all of the colored papers you layered behind the Sepia photo and the misted chevron looks awesome!! Another fabulous page with For the Record!!

    ReplyDelete