Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Her Sweet Side

Hey there, friends!  I hope this Wednesday finds you doing well :)  I'm popping on this afternoon to share a layout I created for {stash} challenge at My Scraps and More earlier this week.  The challenge was to use up some of your twine or floss...in any way you want!  I stitched some and made some loops.  Usually, I tie bows in my buttons with it, but I didn't use any on this page!  I'm trying to use up what's left of my So Happy Together line from Echo Park.  I still have more to go!

I wanted to try out a background shape with my Cameo, so I cut this hexagon pattern.  I love how it turned out!  I'm sort of obsessed with cutting shapes & words now :) 


I used this month's sketch over at Artful Delight...check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

7 comments:

  1. Those background hexagons are wonderful as is that big title. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Missy! I love what you did with all of the twine. Love the background shape, isn't the cameo great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable Missy!! I LOVE the EP on this and the hexagon background turned out awesome!! And great use of the Artful Delight Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, amazing!!! Missy I am always so inspired by your creations. Always so much detail, just amazing. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout! Lots of great details here! I love the hand stitching at the top and bottom, very nice touch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the details on this page are AMAZING!!! Thank you for playing with us at AD!!

    ReplyDelete