Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Day Reveal at My Scraps & More + a CROP!

Hi, everyone!  I hope you all are excited that's it's the weekend...yay!  Before I get to my reveal at My Scraps and More, I want to remind you about our One Little Word Crop going on RIGHT NOW on our message boards!  A whole slew of challenges went up yesterday, and they all center around single words.  There are some really fun ideas over there to get you inspired, so hop on over there & join us!

I absolutely LOVE this month's kits that Tammi created!  There were three different ones, and I received the Happy <3 Day kit.  It's full of Fancy Pants & Echo Park goodness, and the colors are extremely yummy and right up my alley :)

This first page is devoted to my sweet husband :)  I knew as soon as I saw all the "love" related papers that I had to do a page about us.  The only thing I added from my stash was the little hearts (from a punch), the black mist, and the twine around th heart.  I really love the Bo Bunny lace!


This page showcases photos that are just random...everyday happenings.  Those are my favorite kinds of pictures!  My little Paige wasn't walking very good yet at this point, so she liked to hang out on the end of the couch and watch tv.  I used so many of the patterned papers and just layered them all behind the pictures.  I added the heart stamps, the red mist, & the twine, but everything else is in the kit, including that super cute metal piece!


My final page is another Paige page...haha!  She's our Valentine girl since she was born in February.  She wore some bright red & pink that day, so these papers & colors went perfectly with her outfit!  I did some stitching on this page, added some stamps & mist, and a few buttons.  I love the bright pink background paper from Crate!


I hope this week's kit reveals have inspired you to purchase one!  I promise they are awesome...you see what I've created, and I still have a LOT of product left.  Go HERE to check it out in the store.  Don't forget to check out our Crop going on this weekend...lots of fun!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these layouts!!! Your work is outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all amazing Missy!! Love the confetti hearts on your first layout and the great pic and the title you used to go along with it! I love the way you layered all of the different papers on the second one. And the stitched hearts on the last page are totally FAB!!! I am going to have to remember that on one of my next "love" pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic layouts! Love them all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete