Wednesday, February 15, 2012

XOXO - ScrapFIT #62 Reveal!

Valentine's Day continues with the newest workout at ScrapFIT :) Workout #62 involves using lots of XOXOs on your project! I had the perfect K & Company papers for this one. I love the pinks with touches of orange here and there. They match Paige's onesie perfectly!





I used this awesome Page Maps sketch for inspiration :)


KStudio is back as our prize sponsor for February!


Check out this awesome kit you can win!


You really must hop on over to the blog & check out the other team members' layouts! They just keep outdoing themselves with every workout!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh!!! I saw this one earlier on the ScrapFIT Blog and it is so AWESOME! Orange & Pink are two of my favorite colors together (that's even the colors on the outside of my Bible!!) and against the kraft background they look so amazing!! I LOVE, LOVE all of the details on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is YUMMY! I love the pink/orange combination you used!! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Orange and pink really do look so nice together. I just made a layout for a DT project using those colors :) I love the cute little banner pieces, and all the fun little details!! Beautiful work, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that paper is perfect! What a cute layout. Love the stitching around the big block of paper, and what great colors. And as always, the pictures are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Sweet! Love how everything matches so perfectly! Cute sketch for this layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been merrily Pinning away as I love what you've done with each and every sketch here. You use such great colours and wonderful little touches - awesome!

    ReplyDelete