Saturday, February 4, 2012

Recipe for Summer Fun

I know it's Winter, but I am smack dab in the middle of scrapping photos from May 2010! Lots of sunny pool pictures to scrap :) I always wind up scrapping photos from one season in the middle of another...haha. And even though it's February, it's actually like summer here in Florida. It's in the mid-80s, seriously! The weather is gorgeous!

Anyway...I have a layout to share that I made for the Paper Thrills DT. The latest challenge (which was supposed to go up on Wednesday, but hasn't...) is to include a recipe on your layout. I hate cooking and have no good recipes that I would even want to scrap, so I came up with a "recipe" for the Perfect Summer Day :) I used mostly papers from Echo Park's Summer Line.



I stamped the tickets...aren't they so cute?!



I used this amazing sketch from Page Maps...I LOVE it!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Great twist on the challenge Missy and I love the way you used that PageMaps sketch!! I saw it and thought that was way too intimidating for me!! :) But you totally rocked it! I love the stamped tickets and the way the blues in your photos pop out against the Yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this challenge, and, as always, I really admire the way you use bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and fun! I love your layouts. You inspire me to come out of my 'neutral' box and try something different. The banner and the tags...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most bold and amazing layouts!! I just love how you're able to use such in-your-face colors in such an incredible way!! I'm always left in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was love at first site when I first saw this sketch too. I definitely plan to use it one day. And the layout, what a great riot of color! So fun, it makes me feel warmer just looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete