Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scrapbookers Anonymous Feb. Challenge

Hey there! I wanted to pop on today to share a layout I made for the current Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge, which is to use hearts & stitching. Done and done! Two of my favorite things :) I used a Valentine stack from K & Company from a few years ago.

I did lots of misting, and I stitched and stamped around the perimeter of the page. I added some buttons & twine and some journaling strips, and it all just came together.



I was inspired by this cute Page Maps sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Missy! Found your blog recently and loving your work. This one is no exception. You have an awesome style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just way too cute, Missy! You really have a way with the bright colors and patterns! I love the stamping and stitching around the page, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of the pink especially with the little touches of aqua! I love how you altered the sketch to fit your photos and the cute heart behind your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love the hearts and your papers. So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty layout!i am seriously loving your heart cluster at the top of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply breathtaking!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always, fabulous!!!! love that pop of green in there. THanks for taking the time to play along with us this month at Scrapbookers ANonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! I love the photo!!!...Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!...Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers you used and the sweet colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely page: the stitching is super and the photos too!
    Eli (Scrapbookers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete