Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scrapbook Generation CREATE Team 2015!

Hey there, and happy Tuesday, friends!  I'm so excited to share today that I was asked to be a member of the 2015 CREATE Team for Scrapbook Generation Magazine!  I was quite taken by surprise when Debbie emailed me asking to be a part of this!  I eagerly responded YES!  The new team for next year is huge and contains a variety of styles.  I can't wait to get started in January!!

Thanks to Debbie and the rest of the SG family for having me!  You can click HERE to read more about all the new team members :)  Some of them I have known for a while and others are brand new friends.  Can't wait to work with them all!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. way to go girl!!! you are a rock star on fire!!! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious congrats, Missy! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what you "Create"!! Get it? :)

    ReplyDelete