Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ScrapFIT #36 & Sassy Lil' Sketches 1.21

Two more layouts complete! Yay! My first one is for the latest challenge at ScrapFIT...use strips of paper, include a strip of embellishments, and use at least two manufacturers. Done, done and done!

Here is what I came up with. My strips are obvious. I used a row of tiny brads just above the picture.


I also did the latest Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch...here it is:



And here is my layout...pictures of my sweet little stocking stuffer from last Christmas :) I used an old Bo Bunny line that I've had a for a while. I also used the Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge to cut that cute branch with ornaments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Scrap Fit layout is fantastic!!! Everything just jumps right out at you. Love the colors, love the border, love the stitching!!! And the stocking stuffer layout is just adorable!!! Love how you cut out around all those trees!!!

    ReplyDelete