Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Page Maps / Scrapdango

I completed the latest Page Maps layout challenge :) I loved the sketch and the prize is too awesome to pass up! Here is the sketch:


Here is my layout...I created the background by misting over a felt mask I have. The monkeys are just some little stickers I had. My journaling talks about how my girls are "silly monkeys" in the bathtub. Their bathroom is decorated in a monkey / jungle theme, so it sort of goes with that theme :)


I used my border stamps on this one...the blue scallop shape and the pink curly cues are stamps.



I've also been working on my layouts for my two design teams...I can't reveal them until the blogs' reveal days. Look for my first reveal for ScrapFIT on February 1st and my first reveal with Sassy Lil' Sketches on February 7th. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. What a vibrant layout!!! Love everything about this. Especially the masking!!! Can't wait to see what you do create the DT's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ROCKIN', love the misting...gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete