Saturday, January 1, 2011

Exciting SASSY News!!

What I'm about to announce is something I thought I'd never get to say.

DRUMROLL.................



Design Team


I made the Sassy Lil' Sketches Design Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited!!! I applied and the wonderful women there selected ME, along with several other amazing scrappers. I get to play with their sketches and have my layouts revealed on their blog on the 7th of each month. I can't begin to describe how happy this makes me!! I'm so thrilled!! What a GREAT way to start 2011!! Woo Hoo!!

There is also a new forum at SLS...it's a great way to meet new people and be inspired by other wonderful scrappers. Come on over and join us!

Click HERE to see the announcement!

7 comments:

  1. Yay, Missy!!! Congrats on making the team, I am beyond excited too LOL. Can't wait to get to know you better, and to share in this great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah!! I'm so excited...I've wanted this for a long time. I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from me too, Missy!!
    I also want to get to know you more!! I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting inspired by it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.....cant wait to get to know you better and work with you as a SASSY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on becoming a Sassy. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy,
    Congratulations on Making the Design Team over at Sassy Lil' Sketches! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing what you create!!!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Missy! Congrats on making the DT at SLS. Looking forward to working with you there. I'm as excited as you are :)

    ReplyDelete