Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm being PUBLISHED!!!

And the good news just keeps on coming!! In my previous post, I shared three of my new layouts. Well, not long after, Scrapstreet Magazine contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in having one of them published in their ezine. Of course I said YES!!!!!!!! I was floored!! I just made two Design Teams, and now, to have a magazine consider my work good enough to be published! WOW!!! I am still picking my jaw up off the floor!!

My layout will be published in the March 1st edition, so I'll be sure to link it up once it's ready. Until then, my layout must remain a secret :)

I'm just over the moon about this....I never dreamed in a million years that I'd have published work!!! This is the most wonderful start to 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! That's awesome! Your LO's are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Wow!!! So much good scrappy news! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete