Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches 1.28 & Create a Critter :)

The minute I saw the latest Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch challenge, I knew the perfect picture for it! Our family photo from last Christmas. I used papers from My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter stack.

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I created. I used my EK Success border punch for the scallops at the bottom and the blue scallop border on the left of the red paper. I cut the little snowman from patterned paper.


I used Glossy Accents on my little round ornament banner...it makes them so shiny :)


I also made this layout, using the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. I just can't get enough of these cute little baby animals! I know it looks like the lion is just floating through the air, but I couldn't resist not having the king of the jungle on this page :) Paige loved her jungle swing...too bad she has long outgrown it.

I based my page on this sketch I found a long time ago:


And here is my page:


I embossed this cute little froggy...I love how he now looks bumpy :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts. Great take on the sassy sketch. Your border is fabulous. Your animals are adorable. Love the cute little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts! I love how the top one turned out, it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas layout is so pretty! Love the ornament banner! And so love that cute little embossed frog!!!

    ReplyDelete