Thursday, May 26, 2016

Love Riding Horses / Hip Kit Club

Happy Thursday, friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the 2016 May Hip Kits.  I know I keep repeating myself, but these papers and embellishments are just so beautiful!  I can't get enough of these colors, florals, clouds....all of it!  I used one of the papers designed by Kim Watson as my background paper, and I did just a bit of Shimmerz work on the background.  I used the yellow No Yoking Coloringz from the April Color Kit, and I also used the Dazzlerz Spun Sugar and Vibez Jeni B Bleu from this month's Color Kit.  The clouds were created using this month's exclusive stencil, and they turned out so cute, I think!

I cut a few big floral chunks from the Illustrated Faith Bella Blvd patterned paper and positioned them so they're peeking from behind my photos.  Last week was Furry Friends / Pet Week over at Hip Kit, so I scrapped these cute pictures of my daughter riding horses at school.


Here's a close-up of those clouds.  I sprayed the Shimmerz right over the stencil and then I flipped it over and stamped it down.  I fussy cut them out, and I love how they look.  I also did the same with the Dazzlerz over the stencil and cut those out.  They're so shiny and shimmery!  All these cute puffy stickers are exclusives from Kim Watson.


I used some pink Shimmerz from my stash to color this Bella Blvd chipboard piece, and I paired with the Bella alpha sticker sheet.  Mixing up fonts is a great way to add interest to a title.  You can also see the pretty floral pieces from Bella that I added.

sf

This Simple Stories frame fit this photo so nicely, and I love the yellow stripes.  I added a few exclusive pieces to it and a little bit of tangled thread for a pop of darker pink.


I wish I had several copies of all of these papers...they truly are beautiful!  I could use this floral paper on every layout for the rest of forever and be happy...haha!
 
Here's my process video if you'd like to check that out.  I appreciate you watching, and I hope you get some inspiration from it.




Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Missy I really, really,really love your work It's so inspirational. Every one of your layouts are beautiful!!!
    sweet greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Missy I really, really,really love your work It's so inspirational. Every one of your layouts are beautiful!!!
    sweet greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just an amazing layout! Gorgeous all the way!

    ReplyDelete