Monday, March 16, 2020

Making Memories / Pinkfresh Studio

Happy Monday, friends!  I wanted to share my newest layout for Pinkfresh Studio today featuring the Noteworthy collection.  I love these beautiful colors!  You know I love me some pink, blue and yellow on a layout.  I decided to cut some of the oval shapes from the Be Curious paper and start there for a design idea.  I arranged them in a horizontal line and tucked my photo behind them.  Once I decided on that, everything else was embellishing around it.

I used the Liquid Watercolors to create my background.  I used thick white cardstock, and I coated most of it with clear gesso first.  I used the Sky Blue on the top part of the page, and I mixed the Bubblegum, Candy Apple and Lavender to create the deep pink color at the bottom.


I used the packaging technique to apply the watercolor as well as my brush and water.  Once that dried, I worked on adding bits and pieces.  I mixed and matched the title by using both sets of the puffy alpha stickers from Noteworthy.  I added a sticker below that, and I added some adhesive foam behind it to pop it up.


I added in some puffy stickers, dimensional stickers, epoxy stickers, enamel dots...all the goodies!  This "together" piece had a little banner attached to it, but I dismantled it and used the banner over on the left side.  To make the title stand out a bit more I traced around some of the letters using a white pen.



I layered some patterned paper behind my photo.  These little circles are actually rainbows.  There are no rules saying that you must use things correctly...haha :D


This leaf sprig is part of one of the new cut files available soon in the Pinkfresh Store.   I tucked that in along with some more stickers and bits and pieces.  I love this envelope here...I used it as a layer.


I layered a few more floral pieces on top of the ovals.  Here's the banner I mentioned earlier :)


Above the photo I layered in a few more die cuts, thread and enamel dots.


And a few more detailed shots :)





I hope this inspires you in some way today.  I really love how it came together.  This collection is just beautiful, and I hope you'll get your hands on it!

Be sure to check out this process video for this HERE on the Pinkfresh Channel.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment