Monday, December 30, 2013

2 Jolly Girls / My Creative Scrapbook

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of the year!  It sure has flown right on by.  I wanted to squeeze in my final layout using the December Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook before we turn the calendar to a new year.

This was pretty easy to throw together.  I added some gesso to the background to mute some of the circles since it's a busy paper.  I layered several patterned papers, some chipboard pieces and a tag behind my photos.  I finished off my photo cluster with some cord and a button.  I usually don't scrap the same picture twice on the same page, but I liked the idea of doing one in color and one in black and white. 


I love layers!  Aren't those little candy canes so cute?


These tickets are chipboard.  And I love tags peeking out of places!  And I get to use my Cropodile to add an eyelet :)


This October Afternoon ribbon was fun to play with.  It adds the perfect touch to my little cluster here, along with the cute holly tin pin.


It will be time soon to reveal the January kits, so be sure to get your December ones before they're all gone!  You can check them out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love it Missy! And this photo was definitely worthy of using twice on your page! I love the twine you wrapped around your photos and the fun banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Great photo and layering. You so rocked that kit! Have a Happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute holiday layout! I like the contrast between black and white pictures and color pictures, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete