Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Perfect Tree / My Creative Scrapbook

Merry Christmas, everyone!  It's Christmas Eve...can you believe it?  Today I'm sharing a festive page that I created using the December Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  It's full of Simple Stories papers, chipboard and stickers.  I simply added some layers behind my two photos and added a few embellishments around the cluster.  My background was pretty easy to make....a template, some modeling paste, some green Color Shine, and a distress ink dabber.  I wanted multiple shades of green since my photos have a few different shades in them, as well as the papers.


Isn't this chipboard light strand so adorable?  It's like a little banner...I love it.  I also added some pop dots behind the little Christmas tree.


The modeling paste creates an amazing texture.


I like the look of white on white...especially for holiday pages because it reminds me of snow.  Not that we ever get any, but still....haha.  This is Florida and yesterday it was 88 degrees!


I love this little wooden tree!  I dabbed some green distress ink on it and then inked the edges with some brown.  Easy alterations!


You can go HERE to see the kit in its entirety and check out all the other kits available.  The design team gallery is right HERE....if you'd like to pull some more inspiration.

I hope you have a joyous Christmas!  Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous layout, Missy! It is funny for me to see pics with tshirts for tree cutting. LOL! You have to be bundled up for that excursion in Ontario.;) Merry Christmas to you and your family!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Teal Blue over the modeling paste in the background, Missy! And the little Christmas lights banner is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete