Monday, June 14, 2021

Fantastic Fun Adventures / Paige Evans DT

Happy Monday, friends!  I'm sharing my newest layout for the Paige Evans Design Team today.  I used Paige's Wonders collection along with one of her older cut files.  It's called Wonky Plaid Background, and I cut in on Paper 02 from Wonders.  I just love the rainbow colors!  I tore the paper and added parts of it to a sheet of thick white cardstock.  I coated most of the background with clear gesso to prep it for some fun mixed media :)

I used a variety of Shimmerz sprays...I used Deep Blue Sea, Jeni B Bleu, Elfin Magic, Mustard Seed, No Yoking, Pop Art Pink, Cotton Candy and Princess.  I embellished with lot of the large flowers from the Floral Die Cuts.


I just love these giant flowers.  They seemed intimidating at first, but once I started playing with them they were really fun to use.  I layered two over here on the right side and tucked in some green and blue thread.  I also used a gold foiled heart that I took off of one of the Lollies stickers.

I created another flower cluster over on the bottom right area using more of the large flowers.  I also fussy cut a few smaller ones from a tag on Paper 12.  The white spots are from some white acrylic paint that I splattered with a brush.
For the title I mixed and matched one of the Puffy Phrase Stickers with some of the little mini alphas from the 8-page Sticker Book.  I stuck the letters to some white cardstock and then cut it out so it would be one word.  I popped it up with some adhesive foam, and then I added "adventures" which I cut from Paper 12.  I mixed two blue threads here as well.
I couldn't resist making a cute banner border out of these cute Puffy Stickers.  I stuck them to some white cardstock first and then cut them out.
More big beautiful flowers over here on this side along with some orange and pink thread.  I just love how the flowers and leaves curl up like this :)

At the top of the photo I layered in a few more big journaling spot die cuts and a few more smaller flowers.

Here are a few more close-ups of all the details :)



I really had fun putting this page together...I just love using ALL the colors like this!  I hope this gives you some ideas to try on your next layout.  

Be sure to check out my process video to see the journey this page took...haha :D


Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment