I created the title in my Silhouette software using the Bromello font, enlarged it and then used the Sketch Pens to draw it. I used several Shimmerz sprays from the Color Kit (and past Color Kits) and my water brush to color in the letters. I then went through my stash of colored floss and chose colors that matched. I used coordinating thread to stitch around each letter after using a thumb tack to punch little holes all around each letter. Very time consuming, but I think it's worth it! And I didn't mind it...
I used a few Project Life cards for my journaling and as layers, and I did some more fussy cutting from the Simple Stories floral paper. I also used a few of Kim Watson's exclusive die cut flowers as well as other embellishments.
Here's a closer look at the stitching. I think the colored thread really accentuates the watercolor, and I love the blending of the colors. I tucked in lots of flowers around the top half and did a little bit of machine stitching for added detail.
I added in several phrase stickers from Simple Stories throughout my journaling. I also added a brad and a Jillibean Soup wood veneer arrow. I think I'm truly obsessed with all these bright colors together!
This little bottom cluster was fun to make. I combined a few of Kim's exclusive puffy stickers with the "happiness" diecut, which I popped up with foam dots. I also used a Simple Stories pink sticker and another JS wood veneer. I tried to represent all the colors here in this area again.
I love layering embellishments over the photos' edges if there is some blank space like in this one. The flower petals were perfect here, and they don't take away from what's happening in the photo. That orange brad was the perfect center piece!
Here's one more look at the title...I think I could stare at it all day...haha!
Here's my process video if you'd like to check it out. I hope you give the watercolor & stitched title idea a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day!