Sunday, December 30, 2012

Three My Scraps pages

Hey there, scrappy friends :)  It's the last Sunday of the year...can you believe it?!  I really don't see how an entire year has flown by.  It seems like we were just getting ready to welcome 2012, and here we are nearly saying goodbye to it.  Before we do, though, I wanted to share three pages I've created in the past few weeks for My Scraps and More.  They were all created for various challenges & blog posts.

This page was created using the Thankful collection from Authentique...totally not my style at all!  However, it wound up growing on me and now I think it's amazing :)  It was perfect for these Thanksgiving photos of an event at my daughter's school.  I used my new Cameo to cut my title...can I just say how amazing this machine is?!  This page was made for a blog post last week.


This layout was based on the latest sketch (#9) on the My Scraps Sketches blog...the amazing Kristine Davidson created the sketch, and it's awesome!  I used the January "You Are My...Happy" kit from My Scraps & More...I've created SO many projects with this one kit!  I especially love this patterned background I cut from my Cameo...I love that it can cut those little teeny parts so smoothly.  Check out the sketch HERE...you still have time to join in and perhaps win a prize!


This layout is featured on the blog today.  I used the Acorn Ave collection from Crate Paper.  This is based on a lift, and the challenge will be up on the boards in the morning.  There are some really busy papers in this collection, but the colors are beautiful, and I love how this one came together.


You can find all of these collections in the My Scraps store right HERE.

I'm caught up now with my blog posts...haha!  Life has gotten in the way lately and I haven't been posting as often as I'd like.  Tomorrow I'll be posting my top 10 pages of 2012...it's going to be hard to choose my faves!

Thank you so much for stopping by....have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So many details! Awesome colors, as always, very lively and positive layouts!
    Missy, i sent you an email a while ago, yet never got your reply... could you drop me a line? If you refuse, let me know, if you agree - make me happy =)
    Happy new year anyway! :-) Be happy and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome work Missy!! I LOVE the Stone Soup story and you did an awesome job working with the Authentique collection!! I am a big fan of the Yellow and Blue combo on your second layout and the third one is definitely my favorite!! Love the mix of all of the patterns and the fun banner pennants under your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I adore all the patterned paper on the "horsie ride" layout! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete