Saturday, December 15, 2012

ScrapFIT #82 & Challenge Me Happy #36

Hey there, scrappy friends!  Another week has flown by since I posted any projects...wow!  Why does this month seem to just make time go into fast-forward mode?  It seems I've been going non-stop lately, and I'm refusing to do anything stressful today :)  We're having a lazy day at home...no hustle & bustle, which I love!  I hope you're able to slow down a bit and relax with some fun scrappy inspiration :)

I have two reveals to share this lovely Saturday.  First up is Workout #82 at ScrapFIT.  It's one of my faves again...a Diana Fisher SKETCH!  I just love her creativity, and her sketches always inspire me.

Check out the fun prize for the winner of this challenge...a LowCal FITKit from Paper Issues!  If you don't want to wait to win this, you can head over there and buy one right now :)


Here's what I came up with...a cute little Halloween layout!


Head over to the blog HERE to check out the sketch and to see how the other DT members interpreted it.  Lots of great inspiration over there :)

The latest challenge at Challenge Me Happy is an easy one...all you have to do is create a project with the word "LITTLE" on it somewhere!  This is something everyone can do...and it can be interpreted in so many ways :)  Here's what I came up with...another Halloween page :)


The prize for the winner of this challenge is a paper pack from My Little Shoebox!  That's definitely worth playing for :)  Head on over the blog to check out the other DT members' layouts...lots of fun "little" things :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Both adorable Missy!! Looks like we had ESP for the ScrapFIT layout and both did Halloween!! :) Love the cute little ghost, cat, and pumpkin embellishments on your second layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love the sketch and thanks for the kind words! I love what you made. You always rock the layering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love the sketch and thanks for the kind words! I love what you made. You always rock the layering!! :)

    ReplyDelete