Sunday, October 7, 2012

ScrapFIT Warm-Up #32

Happy Sunday, friends!  I hope you're enjoying a nice, relaxing weekend.  It has been a pretty good one here...still really hot, but otherwise nice.  We've been in an afternoon/evening rain pattern for a while now, so at least we're staying watered :)

***If you're here for the My Scraps and More World Card Making Day Blog Hop, click HERE.

I wanted to share October's Warm-Up over at ScrapFIT today.  This one is pretty easy.  The challenge is to use either BUTTONS or BOWS or BOTH.  Not too bad, huh?  I love both of them, so I created a page that used buttons and bows.

I was browsing through Michael's the other day with my 40% off coupon, and I discovered this beautiful paper stack by DCWV.  It has so many pretty floral papers, and the colors just jumped out at me.  I knew I had to have it!  


If you're the winner of this challenge, you'll be featured in our FITGirl Spotlight later on this month. It's a great way to show off your work and let everyone get to know more about you. Hope to see you over there! Click here to visit the ScrapFIT blog.

 Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is just super pretty- and so is your gorgeous little girl!! Love your banner and distressing- you always have fab closeups that show the depth of your layers; love that!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Missy!! I adore those little birds, so cute!!! Wonderful banners, too. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks just like you! I love the circle banner and of course all the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too adorable Missy!!! And what a fun challenge! You always rock the button and bows and they are perfect on this layout. Love how these cute papers blend so well with the colors in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout! I love the colors and texture! Reminds me of Crate Paper Pink Plum!

    ReplyDelete