Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Peach: Such a Cutie

Happy Tuesday! I wanted to share with you another layout I made from the Sweet Peach Crop Shop October Sweet Kit. I posted two techniques I used to create this layout on the blog HERE.

I used the packaging from the Pink Paislee Hexagon Chipboard stickers as a mask. I've never used hexagons before...what a cool look! I also used a small 6x6 chunk of a Cosmo Cricket patterned paper to create this cute frame for my larger photo. There are four 6x6 designs on the back of a 12x12. Perfect for a little side frame!



Be sure to check out the Sweet Peach blog for more tips & ideas featuring the awesome October kits!

3 comments:

  1. I completely and utterly LOVE LOVE the misted background. Of course, I thought about doing it, but I just love seeing it DONE so I know what it looks like, it's amazing!!! the whole design and the stitching, holy buckets!!!! and the tiny negative print on the upper right hand corner, totally amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the geometric feel with the circle, hexagons etc. It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you misted over the hexagons on the bottom and then used the hexagon lines at the top with plain misting between for an amazing background. Your stitched circle is fab too! Best of all love how these fab photos are the focus of this gorgeous LO! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete