Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Little Nugget & a fall wreath

Hi there! I have a layout and a wreath to share with you today. First up is the 2nd October sketch at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. It's a great one! I flipped it vertically and used one large photo.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my layout. I drew a straight-line grid and then hand stitched over it. I wanted something in the background, but nothing too busy. I hand cut a few of the beautiful flowers from the patterned paper in the October kit and added a bit of chalk color.




The latest challenge at Paper Thrills is to create a Fall wall hanging. I made a paper wreath full of leaves & accordian fan-fold flowers. They are so easy to make!



Have a great Sunday! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Love how you turned the sketch! Great job on both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy! Love your work! Congrats on the CMH DT!! Looking forward to getting to know you and work together!!

    ReplyDelete