Monday, August 22, 2011

The Scrappiest #133 & The Paper Variety

Yay! I'm so excited to share this layout for two different challenges. I used the latest sketch from The Scrappiest and combined it with The Paper Variety's latest challenge...use some kind of threads on your project.

Here's what I came up with. Pictures of Paige poking her little lips out! She used to do this and put her little fingers up to her mouth, like she loved to feel them! I love these baby lips!

I used a random old stack of papers for this...I think I bought this gigantic stack from Walmart a few years ago, but I love the pink, orange & brown together. I added some punching, some ribbon & stitched around the edges & the circle.

I made this ribbon flower...so easy! All you need is a circle base, some ribbon & some hot glue.


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back throughout the week for some more scrappy sharing :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh those pictures are soooo cute! Love how you framed out the overall layout and another fabulous flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Missy, so bright and girlie. Great colour combo, plus I love the stitching and circles. Thanks for playing along at TPV again this week :)Hope to see you back next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...this is so cute! Great take on the sketch! One of my fave entries!!!!I love it!Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete