Friday, September 10, 2010

Page Maps & Glimmer Mist :)

I saw this sketch challenge from Page Maps and couldn't resist all those hearts! Plus, the prize is VERY good!! Here's my take:


Once I chose this beautiful rainbow colored paper, I knew I wanted hearts to match. Instead of searching for multiple papers that matched perfectly, I decided to make my own. I cut hearts from plain white cardstock using my Cuttlebug & a heart die that I've had forever. I forget to use those! I then pulled out my homemade glimmer mists and spritzed away until I got the perfect colors. I added some ink to some of them...and after they dried, they shimmered so much! You can't tell in the pictures, but they are really pretty.

I even used plain white rik rak and spritzed it!! I was so excited to see the result...so much fun creating your own colors!! Okay, I am getting way too thrilled about this stuff...haha. I used a horizontal picture instead of vertical.


2 comments:

  1. Love all those hearts and you are the misting queen!!! That picture.... how precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy! Your pages are beautiful, as always! I love the colors on this page. So happy you started a scrappy blog!!

    ReplyDelete