Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creative Scrappers #120

Here is this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers....such a cute one!

And here is my take on it. I loved how the colors turned out. I just went through my stash and pulled out random pages from random manufacturers and they molded together nicely, I think :)

I don't use stars that often, so it was nice to do something different. I decided to use my die cut star as a mask and glimmer misted a star shape and then traced around it. It's subtle, but I like the look it gives. I embossed my star using the Cuttlebug...I love that thing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Missy, another phenomenal LO. Love the empossed star, love all the circle elements, love the stitched rectangle. Really an amzaing LO. I get such inspiration from visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete