Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook's September Kits Reveal!

Hello there!  It's time to show off the new September Kits from My Creative Scrapbook!  There are FOUR different ones to choose from, and they are all just bursting with fun patterns, colors and embellishments!  Check them out...

Main Kit

Creative Kit

Limited Edition Kit

Album Kit

You can go HERE and purchase any or all of these amazing kits.  And you can go HERE to check out the gallery of wonderful designs from the team.  There are some jawdropping creations, I tell ya!

Here is one of the pages I created using the Main Kit.  I was excited to work with this kit because it includes the new chalkboard line from WeRMemory Keepers.  I've never worked with their products before, and now that I have, I have to say that they're AMAZING!  I instantly fell in love with these colors.

I added some texture to my background with a stencil and modeling paste and added some color shine in a peach color.  I also added some stamping.  Then it was time to layer up the papers.  The black chipboard frame is from MME, and they add just the right touches.  I also love the MME brads in the kit!

I realized after I photographed this page that I had forgotten to write the date and my journaling!  Oops.  I have since fixed that.


You definitely don't want to miss out on these beautiful kits...go check them out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and enjoy your Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. ooohh wow, those kits look amazing! Off to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Missy!! Love that Chevron paper for your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful, with a tint of retro style. Love the layered matting!

    ReplyDelete