Friday, July 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook JULY KITS + a layout

 Hey there!  Happy July 4th :)  I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday.  Today is the 5th, which means it's time to reveal the July Kits from My Creative Scrapbook!  There are SO many of them to choose from... check them all out!

Main Kit 


Creative Kit
 

Limited Edition Kit 


Album Kit
 

Mixed Media Kit
 

Off the Page Project Kit 


I received the Main Kit this month, and it's full of Simple Stories I Heart Summer.  What a fun line!  I created five layouts with it, and I still have product left over.  Here is one of my pages using the kit.

I started with some white cardstock and added in some paint to match the blue pool water.  I knew I wanted to layer in other colors in between the paint and the photo.  I really liked the orange paper with white hearts and the flowery vine paper.  The clouds were cut from patterned paper, and I made the sun using yellow paint and twine.


The Prima flowers are a creamy off-white color, and I wanted to make one yellow specifically for this project.  I have a tutorial coming later this month that shows exactly how I colored this one.
 

These chipboard fish are so cute!  Lots of them in different colors...
 

A close-up of the clouds and sun...
 

You can purchase these amazing kits right HERE...and you can see the gallery of Design Team projects featuring all of these kits right HERE.  So much inspiration for you!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is so fun and summery! I love all the details! The clouds and the sun is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Simple Stories on your page Missy, and those chipboard pieces are so, so cute!! And the stitching on your sun is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the big word labels! awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete