Friday, June 28, 2013

2 Already {Love My Tapes}

Hey there, friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun and girly page I created for the Love My Tapes blog.  I really love using washi for all sorts of effects on my pages.  For this page, I added it in at the end to create subtle hints.  I used the LMT pink polka dot tape here and there to throw in little bits of pink in areas that needed it.  I also used the tiny blue grid tape for the same reason in various places.  That's what I love about washi tape...you can make it the center of attention on your layout, or you can tuck it here and there to give small hints of something interesting.  Check out some of the fun tapes HERE.






I was inspired by this month's sketch over at My Mind's Eye, and I used a mix of the Collectable collection.  


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I hope this inspires you to create something today :)  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I haven't really used washi tape much but I love seeing how other people put it to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE your page! All of the pink makes me happy! Your title is so eyecatching with the circle behind the #2. Love the subtle effects with washi tape and the awesome layering! Did you ink the edges grey of each layer? REALLY love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute, girly look on this layout Missy, and great use of the MME sketch!!

    ReplyDelete