Saturday, April 27, 2013

Croppin' at My Scraps...2 pages to share!

 *****If you're here for the My Scraps Spring into Summer Blog Hop, go HERE!*****

Are you looking for some fun scrappy inspiration this weekend?  Well, My Scraps and More is the place!  We're having a Spring into Summer Crop this weekend, and there are a TON of challenges up for you on our message boards!  All of them are Spring and Summer related, but your pages do not have to be about that...they can be about anything!  You really should come over and play with us!

Don't forget about the Hop still going on, too!  You  have until midnight April 28th to complete the Hop!  Go HERE to get started!


Today, I'm sharing the two pages I created for my two challenges.  This first one is for a {Photo Inspired}Challenge.  Go HERE to see the photo :)  I traced some circles and then painted them with some watered down paints.  I added lots of random stamping and lots of fun washi tapes.  I only used one piece of patterned paper behind my photos.  Using paints, stamps & tape is a great way to make a layout when you don't want to use up a lot of paper, or you just want to create something kind of random.


This is the page for my second challenge...it's all about Summer traveling.  I used an awesome sketch by Kristine Davidson.  I used the new Trendsetter line from Fancy Pants...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I've never been a huge red or navy fan, but this line has changed my mind!  I love all the elements that come in this collection...the die cuts, the stickers, the tags, the flair! Go HERE to grab it from the My Scraps store.


I hope you'll come visit us on the boards...there are so many fun challenges over there, and a GREAT prize awaits one lucky winner!  And don't forget about the games, too :)

Have a GREAT weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Love both of these Missy!! The water color circles on your first layout are really awesome! And I LOVE the Trendsetter on your second page!! Looks great!! I really want some of that line...I am going to have to break down and buy some!! :)

    ReplyDelete