Friday, May 18, 2012

My Scraps & More MME Reveal

Happy Friday, scrappy friends!  Hope your weekend is getting off to a great start.  This week at My Scraps and More, we are revealing some fun layouts created with My Mind's Eye's Lime Twist collection.  Tammi sent me a ton of papers from two different color schemes, and I just went to town!  All of these papers & embellies are available at the My Scraps and More online shop...GREAT deals there!

I created these pages using the Life of the Party line. This is one of my sweet little Paige crawling underneath the kitchen table. She actually got stuck under the chair, but we got her out...haha. She used to love hiding out there :)


I was inspired by this lovely sketch from Sketch Savvy.


I love these photos of Paige in her wagon...such a happy baby :)


This one is just so cute to me...I have always loved the way babies look from behind, and I couldn't resist snapping some pics of Paige standing at the coffee table.


I will be back this weekend to share the layouts I created using the Happy Go Lucky line. Remember to check out the My Scraps and More store...lots of scrappy goodness at wonderful prices!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, all three are super cute, Missy!! I love the All angles one, I totally get that...I love baby butts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one busy lady!! These are all beautiful- you have such an awesome eye for color- inspiring work Missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the mixed colors and patterns on these are absolutely fabulous, Missy!! Your layouts always have so much great texture and so many fun things to look at! I especially love the 3rd one and how those colors just look so great with that b&w photo!

    ReplyDelete