Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More BIRTHDAY pages

Yep, I'm still scrapping Paige's 1st birthday pictures :) Here are few more pages I've been working on...

I love this one! Paige's party was a Safari theme, so I made & printed her invitations with a few little animals on them. I knew I wanted to use my Create a Critter cartridge with this one, so I made all the little animals that were in her party decorations. I used some papers from a DCWV birthday party stack.


Funny story about this little turtle...I had all my animals cut and they were sitting on my scrappy desk. Well, when I wasn't looking, Paige comes along and grabs them and proceeds to chew on the turtle!! As you can see, he's been abused and decapitated!! I still used him, though, and I figured it gave him a special look since this page is for Paige and she "decorated" him herself...HAHA!


A close up of the cute little monkey!


I used papers from the same stack for this page. I made both of Paige's cakes...the Big 1 for everyone to eat and the monkey for her to smash up. She did NOT like the cake...poor thing cried! But it was fun making them :)

This big cupcake is a rub-on...from Fancy Pants, I think. I fussy cut the banner from some paper! Love banners!

I'm really in the mood for buttons lately...and floss bows!


Thanks for looking! Tomorrow I'll have another layout to share for the Paper Thrills reveal :)

1 comment: