Saturday, December 11, 2010

A few new pages

What a busy time of year! I've hardly had any scrappy time lately...these are from my tiny bits of "me" time over the past week. I've been making little crafts for my daughters' school this week, so that has occupied most of my time. Plus they've both been sick.

These pages are all of Reese. For this first one, I used a really thick piece of chipboard...I have a bunch of flowers and stems. I embossed it using my Cuttlebug and it actually worked! I thought it might be too thick, but it did lightly emboss it. I then inked it and doodled on it. I also used my loopy loop Martha Stewart punch...I love her punches! I lifted one of Jana Eubanks' layouts for this one.



I used a Sassy Little Sketches sketch for this one...I love how it turned out. I love the color scheme. I used papers from a stack of Prima patterned paper. I also used another chipboard flower.



This is one of my favorite pictures...Reese is so photogenic! I used Prima papers again on this one, and two handmade flowers I've had for a few months. They finally matched something I was making! They are so easy to make...it just takes time to cut out all the flower shapes on your Cricut. Once that is done, you just spritz them until they're wet, wrinkle them up really good, heat them with your heating tool, bend them a little more, and glue them together with a pearl in the center. The color possibilities are endless! I used a sketch from Beggahuna that I found while surfing different blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment